Monday, May 7, 2012

What's the best part time job that I can do in Germany, while I still have 3 times a week of language course?

What's the best part time job that I can do in Germany, while I still have 3 times a week of language course?
i'm 21 yo, married n just graduated from the best univ in my country. just because of the new rule of German's gov, I supposed to finish a 1 year language course (until june 2008) that I found so long and boring because my German is also not so bad (and I must started from the beginning like alfabet and numerical, you gotta kidding me!!!!). The course is only from Tue-Thu 9-13.00, so I have soooo many time just for sitting all the time in the house, waiting for my husband to comes back from his work (Mon-Fri18.30). what a waste of my education! (nobody need univ degree just to be a housewife, right?) ...well, ok, forget the full time job 1st, but at least I have a chance to have some part time jobs, haven't I? I just need your idea, what's the best job that I can do, that can makes money, fit with my free time, and at least can make me use my brain again... Thanks
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Working from home is the best idea to earn some money. If you are thinking that it is time to create some extra income from the internet, congratulations<!--There are literally hundreds of ways to do just that. So what are the ways of making money online ? http://parttimejobs.awardspace.com/ So many online jobs are out there. In fact, to do any online job, you need not want to invest anything. Make sure, you dont pay anything to get jobs online. It is just that need to pick the one that suits you the best. I hope this helps you and-->I believe you will find the online job that you love the most.