Monday, May 28, 2012

which is the best European country to make money?

which is the best European country to make money?
i am an immigrant in italy with european union life time work permit. my annual income is around 15000 euroes by working in a metal factory. i am looking forward to go in any other EU country to make more money. in my personal opinion i think LUXEMBOURG will be the best choice. otherwise GERMANY. SWITZERLAND n UK i can't go because my work permit is not valid over there. i am just confused tottaly. my objective is to make more money and getting the citizenship easily because i think europe suits me pretty much. well, if i go to luxembourg, what language would be the most useful in order to find a job somwhere in a factory or other places? 'i think german'. do people speak ENGLISH over there?? n what about the citizenship? how complicated is it to obtain and what is the whole process??? it's quite hard to find out informations on internet about such a small country. so please help me by ur knowledege and experience. my concerns r money n nationality as soon as possible. thankyou.
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Germany is the place to go.
2 :
LUXEMBOURG
3 :
Luxembourg, Germany or England
4 :
Anything is possible. Deport illegals, and keep the dream alive.