Saturday, September 1, 2012

I need a scholarship to my Study in Germany?

I need a scholarship to my Study in Germany?
Dear Sir, first i would like to thank you for this great service. i am a Pharmacist ,I came from Syria to Germany to make a master Degree and a training at the same time. because i need to support my self but till now i cannot do that. now i am in Langauge corse for some months then i will be in October in the univercity to start my study. i need a training in Pharmaceutical company here in Berlin. but no result till now inspite i have a long experince in my filde in Pharmaceutical Industry.i know that my German Language schuld be very perfect but now i can speek and write much better that befor, my livle is B2 my problem is that i cannot stay without support because Germany is too expencive.i would like to know how can i find a solve my problem can i get a scholarship? or what schould i do please. after my master degree i will make Dr. degree to but at that time i get money from the Univercity because they pay in case or research. Thanks deeply in advance Best Regards Bird
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will have to apply for scholarships through your school. Go to the academic advisor or to financial aid and inquire about the scholarships. They will give you forms to fill out.