Sunday, August 1, 2010

What is the best way to make money selling American products in Europe?

What is the best way to make money selling American products in Europe?
I have heard from several people that some American brands (e.g. Abercrombie) are somewhat rare/expensive in Europe. Apparently it is a combination of tariffs, taxes etc that bring the price up. What I want to do is bring a couple articles of clothing, or other objects, to sell in hopes of making money and getting rid of things I don't use. What I would like advice on is how to do this and what to sell. If it helps I will be in Germany, France, and Belgium.
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In Belgium it's illegal to sell on the streets, you will get arrested. Plus you'll have to gain a license, but I think that kind of license will only allow yo to rent a spot on the marketplace during a marketday and sell your goods there.