Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I live in Germany. Would you pay me to mail you special items?

I live in Germany. Would you pay me to mail you special items?
Anything that is only available in Germany and not for sell online. Do you think this is a service that could make money?
Other - Germany - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe in a better economy.
2 :
NOt right now with the economy the way it is. People losing their jobs and cutting back, no one is going to buy things from Germany right now. Maybe later when things pick up and the economy is better. I have family in Germany so I don't have to pay anything.
3 :
Considering how high shipping costs are I doubt it. I don't even ship things back home anymore, it costs more to send it then to buy it. And I doubt you can find things that people cant get online. In my city we had tons of German shops. I cant think of anything I couldn't get, if they didn't have it, another website would, who ships at local domestic prices.
4 :
yes, very much so.
5 :
This question is misplaced !! THIS IS TRAVEL GERMANY !