Saturday, June 28, 2014

How do I make this step fun and loving?

How do I make this step fun and loving?
My fiance and I are extremely happy together and very much in love. Right now we are getting ready for some big life changes - I am graduating from college, he is starting a new job, we will be getting married soon, and will be buying our first home together. We are struggling a little financially because of the economy (lost investments) so money is tight. But I want to do something special. My fiance's new job will require us to live in Germany for about three months during his first year with the company, which also happens to be the first year of our marriage. He feels bad about taking us down a path that will add a huge move and lifestyle change in another country when we already have so much else going on in the near future. I personally think it will be sort of exciting but he continues to feel sort of guilty. My question is, what can I do to show that I am 100% supportive and help him feel better? I thought of maybe trying to get a big basket of German cheeses - I just want to buy or do something romantic and creative in preparation for the time in Germany. Again, money is tight but I have a little saved up secretly for special things like this. Any suggestions? :)
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
learn to speak German
2 :
It sounds like this move is not going to be too bad for the two of you as you are looking at the bright side of things. You could do the cheese with a german wine, bratwursts with german beer, or even a collage of pictures of the people he will be missing and the ordinary good times the two of you will be missing while over there. Like maybe an evening out at the bar with all your friends.